- General Guideline
- Manuscripts should be written in English.
- A manuscript should not exceed 10,000 words (including tables, references, captions, and footnotes).
- Abstracts of 250 words are required for all manuscripts submitted.
- Each manuscript should have up to 5 key words.
- Manuscripts should be compiled in the following order: title page; abstract; keywords; main text; conclusion and recommendation; references; appendices (as appropriate).
- All authors of a manuscript should include their full names, affiliations, email addresses on the cover page of the manuscript.
- Style Guidelines
- Font; Times New Roman (12 pt.) and 1.5 line spacing.
- Indicate paragraph breaks by leaving a line open. No indentation of paragraphs; instead place a space between paragraphs.
- Cited forms should be marked by quotation marks and emphasized expressions should be marked in italics.
- Short quotations should be indicated by double inverted commas, with single inverted commas for quotations within the main quote. Quotations of more than 60 words should be indented.
- Check that all references cited in the text are included in, and correspond with, those in the works cited or references section.
- Use numbering format for headings and sub-headings: 1, 1.1, 1.1.1, etc.
- Use the Chicago Author date citation style.
- Articles must be submitted as an electronic file (Microsoft Word).
- All manuscripts should be sent to the editor in Chief of the Journal
Meron Zeleke email@example.com