MA in Gender and Peace building, UN mandated University for Peace (Costa Rica) BA in Sociology, Addis Ababa University
- Lecturer, Center for Human Rights, Addis Ababa University (February 2012- to date).
- Researcher, University for Peace – Africa Programme, March 2010 to January2012 Conducted research on women’s political participation in Ethiopia.
- Program Officer, Population Council, November 2007 to January 2010 Managed projects for Vulnerable Adolescent Girls and Ethiopia’s ‘Brain Trust’ of Girls’ Programming.
- Social Worker, Dorcas Aid International, Ethiopia. May 2004-September 2005.
- Consultancy Assignments for different institutions mainly on issues related to gender and development.
Research Interest Areas include
Women’s rights, Gender and Politics, Development and Human Rights.